The vast majority of CEOs are currently changing their company’s strategy, and a third of them describe that change as fundamental. These staggering numbers are reflective of today’s rapidly changing businesses environment. DBS will help your business create clear objectives, a distinct business model, innovative culture, technologies and metrics to achieve growth. From strategy to execution, DBS’ advisers work with you to translate boardroom strategy into action and results that work.
Strategic planning: We help you set your ambition, generate and evaluate key initiatives, identify other options to fill any gap versus your ambition, and deliver your plan.
Growth strategy: Successful growth strategies are based upon commercializing innovations that deliver new sources of value to your organization and its stakeholders. We help you develop the structures and culture that enable new innovations to emerge so that you can accelerate and successfully deliver the benefits from your innovations to the market.
Financial: We help you achieve an in-depth understanding of your market through modeling, competition and pricing analysis.
Customer strategy: Customers are at the heart of every business, from business strategy through to delivery. We help you improve the way you;
- Target customers
- Sell product and services
- Deliver better customer service
- Engage customers in person or online
- Use business insight to make better decisions
Organizational strategy: Achieving strategic alignment requires congruence between an organization’s strategy, and its structures, processes and people. We help you transform your strategic intent into long-term shareholder value, enabling better execution of your strategies in complex and dynamic situations.
Indications that you may be facing these issues:
- Costs growing faster than revenues.
- Your company is under-performing relative to its competitors.
- You are losing market share to either traditional or new competitors.
- Your innovation strategy does not link to your growth objectives.
- Recent products have failed to deliver expected margin improvements.
- You want to improve the total customer experience and monitor drivers of customer satisfaction, retention or experience.
- Your business can’t keep pace with the rise in mobile devices, social media and changing customer demands.
- You want independent, objective evaluation and validation of your management strategy, including whether you have the right mix of businesses.